The Holy Spirit Wrote the Bible

The Holy Spirit Wrote the Bible
"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." (2nd Peter 1:21)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Debunking Evolution & the Dying Words of Famous Atheists



"I would rather believe in fairies than in such wild speculation." [Ernst B. Chain (1906-1979): Nobel Prize Winner]

"Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable." [Sir Arthur Keith (1866-1955): Physical Anthropologist & Anatomist who wrote the foreword to Darwin's Origin of the Species, 100th Anniversary Edition]

"I myself am convinced that the theory of evolution, especially the extent to which it's been applied, will be one of the great jokes in history books of the future." [Malcolm Muggeridge (1903-2003): British Journalist, & Philosopher]

A wise man once said, "Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible."

"To suppose that the eye could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree." [Charles Darwin]

"We do not know one millionth of one percent about anything." [Thomas Edison]

"In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views." [Albert Einstein: The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, page 214)

"I could prove God statistically; take the human body alone, the chance that all the functions of the individual would just happen is a statistical monstrosity." (George Gallup: Statistician)

---



"I am abandoned by God and man...I shall go to hell." [Voltaire (1694-1778): French Enlightenment Writer, Historian, & Philosopher]

"I have been everything, and everything is nothing." [Severus (145-211): Roman Emperor]

"I would give worlds if I have them...that the Age of Reason had never been published. Oh, God, save me; for I am at the edge of hell alone... [Thomas Paine (1737-1809): Author, Pamphleteer, Radical, Inventor, Intellectual, Revolutionary, & One of the Founding Fathers of the United States]

"I am as good without hope, a sad old man gazing into the final chasm." [Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881): Satirical Writer, Essayist, Historian, & Teacher]

"My principles have poisoned my friend...My extravagance has beggared my boy...My unkindness has murdered my wife...And is there another hell yet ahead?" [Aldamont: Sceptic]

Ghandi wrote 15 years before his death:

"I must tell you in all humility that Hinduism, as I know it...entirely satisfies my soul, fills my whole being and I find solace in the Bhagavad and the Upanishads."

And just before his death he wrote:

"My days are numbered. I'm not likely to live much longer, perhaps a year or more...For the first time in fifty years I find myself in the slough of despond...All about me is darkness...I am praying for light."

"Until this moment, I thought there was neither God nor hell...Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty..." [Sir Thomas Scott: Chancellor of England]

"All is dark and doubtful." [Edward Gibbon (1737-1794): English Historian, & Member of Parliament]

"I have swallowed nothing but smoke...I have intoxicated myself with the incense that turned my head." [Voltaire, telling his physician on his deathbed]

"Oh, my poor soul! What wilt become of thee? Whither wilt thou go?" [Mazarin (1602-1661): French cardinal]

"I am about to take a fearful leap into the dark." [Thomas Hobbes (1588-1679): English Philosopher & Sceptic]

"I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!" [Sir Francis Newport: Sceptic]

* CREDIT for information goes to Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort, Oallos1, and anyone else responsible for this information that I do not know about. *

** Go on Youtube and check Oallos1's channel for his video on the dying words of famous atheists. **

*** NOTE: I will update this with more information soon! ***

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment hereBest Blogger Tips

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips Best Blogger Tips